Stay and Play package – “Member for a Day” – at the Astoria Golf and Country Club
The Astoria Riverwalk Inn is pleased to offer the opportunity for its overnight guests to play on one of the most beloved private golf courses in the Pacific Northwest. Because of a special arrangement between the Astoria Golf and Country Club and the Inn, guests can take advantage of the following package when staying one or more nights with us:
“Member for a Day” package includes:
• $90.00 for an 18-hole round of golf at Astoria Golf and Country Club (AGCC) including cart, practice balls and use of the driving range.
• A second round at the same rate the following day is also available with a single night’s stay. Stay one night at the Astoria Riverwalk Inn and play twice at AGCC!
• Up to 12 players maximum (three foursomes) — guests are NOT required to play with a member.
• Hotel staff will book tee times – Tee times available AFTER 11:00 a.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and weekends. On other weekdays, earlier tee times MAY be available – inquire with the Inn for assistance in making a reservation.
• Players will pay green and cart fees directly to the pro shop. Guests will be provided with a card from the hotel identifying the players with associated tee time(s).
• Dress Code on the course requires collared shirts, trousers or golf shorts. No denim.
• During their visit to the AGCC, players will also have use of the club’s bar and grill, payment to be made via cash or credit card.
• Subject to availability based on the AGCC’s calendar of events. The hotel will assist in scheduling your requested tee times around these restrictions.
Columbia River Boat Tours
Rain or Shine… A Great Adventure Filled With Memories
You’ll depart from Astoria’s West Mooring Basin Slip D-5 located at the Astoria Riverwalk Inn, travel beneath the beautiful Astoria Megler Bridge connecting Oregon and Washington via the Columbia River.
View Astoria’s historic waterfront from the decks of the Christina Cousteau, a 40’ Tollycraft Yacht with heated cabin and restroom facilities.
Along the route you’ll pass by Pier 39 (the restored Hanthorn Bumble Bee Seafood Cannery), the Coast Guard Station at Tongue Point and almost always encounter singing sea lions.
Following many of the routes blazed by Lewis & Clark as they explored the Columbia River Estuary in 1805, you’ll travel through the Lewis & Clark National Wildlife Refuge, offering breathtaking photo opportunities.
Passing alongside the Twilight Creek Eagle Sanctuary you’ll often have the opportunity to view Bald Eagles, Osprey, Great Blue Herons and Canada Geese amongst the abundant species of waterfowl in the area.
Navigating along the narrow channels you’ll view a hand cranked railroad bridge together with floating homes and salmon nurseries.
Adventuring back out into the main channel shipping lanes of the Columbia you’ll view huge oceangoing ships up close and personal.
Arriving back at the dock, you’ll have had a great adventure filled with memories!!!
4 Hour Tours – $150 / 3 Hour Tours – $125 / 2 Hour or Sunset Tours – $95
For booking and further information contact Astoria Riverwalk Inn (503)325-2013